Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh, Mitt. Why can't you put my mind at ease?

It is a real possibility that Mitt Romney will be our next President.  While I will not be happy about that, I take solace from the likelihood that my P.A. will be worth more if that happens.

However, Mitt's adventures abroad leave me wondering if he has any idea about how to conduct foreign policy.  It is a big world and we need the cooperation of our allies.  We cannot afford to be the policeman of the world with more tax cuts and the inevitable recession that will be created by cutting government spending as fast as the GOP wants to.

Yet, Mr. Romney continues to advocate bombing Iran, keeping the Palestinians stateless and through that latter policy, creating soldiers for terrorism.  In addition, showing his corporate mentality of the boss is the decider, he has thrown out statements insulting the British, the Mexicans and who knows who else over the past 4 days.

I have no idea what  President Romney will stand for and that scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment