Thursday, August 30, 2012

Maybe this will get Sheldon Silver out of office

I know that I have ranted on the GOP consistently since starting this blog because they infuriate me.  But let me say that I have long despised Sheldon Silver, Democrat of Manhattan, for his irresponsible approach to governing the State of New York from his position as Assembly Majority Leader.

Now he has apologized for covering up a fellow Democrat's sexual shenanigans using taxpayer funds.  Why would he have ever used taxpayer funds for anything like that?  It's not as if New York State is rolling in excess funding as they cut support for education and continue to have very high taxes.

I don't understand why his electorate continues to support him, but maybe this will lead to the end of his political career and that would be a happy moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment