Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Musings on a Tuesday Night

All from the Newshour on PBS which is now in winter mode up here in Vermont.  That means I watch 48 seconds, have to flip to another channel and then back again.  I guess I should explain that we are still watching a White Plains feed rather than a Burlington feed and why that matters is a complicated story about the tilt of the planet and the satellite and where they aim Channel 13 from NYC.  Not to mention why we watch NYC TV rather than BTV TV on Direct TV.

1st.  Why aren't the Republicans renouncing the Koch Brothers for making $$$ off of trade with Iran?

2nd.  The Physics guys who won  the Nobel Prize today understand why the universe is expanding and proved it.  I hope they find other great insights and are rewarded for it.  I sure do not understand but I do try to understand.  Jason Wyman please call me.

3rd.  The people of Liberia are trying to improve their selves after a horrendous era.  I wish them success.

No comments:

Post a Comment