Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just when I thought I didn't care, I find out I do

I used to be a fairly regular viewer of basketball playoffs for both the NCAA and the NBA.  Of course, that was when teams I followed were in the playoffs.

Syracuse made a nice run this year but then that bum Fab Melo decided academics were not necessary to his future (I think he will regret that eventually) and they flamed out.

I never really believed in the Knicks this year but then along came Jeremy Lin and Iman Schumbert started playing really well and suddenly the Knicks were watchable.  Now both are out and the Knicks are again unwatchable.

Of course, there were always "da Bulls" who play as a team and with a star like Derrick Rose had a chance for a nice run into June.  Now Rose is out and the Bulls will still play as a team but it will be tough to score enough as they get deeper into the playoffs. One can always hope and they are watchable, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment