Friday, March 20, 2015

Is it Time to use the Neutron Bomb?

I will admit I am out of my league with this question and know that I don't know all the questions that need to be asked before something like this should be done.

But what better way to kill the jihadists in ISIS and ISIL.  Kill them and leave the buildings standing.

Of course, I am assuming you could inhabit the land they are on again.  And I am assuming there are relatively few innocent people in the target area.  And I am assuming that the rest of Islam would not turn on us for being so brutal against their fellow Muslims.

Of course, it is the brutality of those targets toward their fellow Muslims that prompt me to ask this question.  And it is the failure of those fellow Muslims to develop the means of isolating ISIS from money and recruits that prompts me to ask this question.

Just who is buying ISIS's oil and paying them in dollars?  And where does ISIS have a bank account?  And where does ISIS get it's cash to pay its fighter's?  I don't understand why this cannot be shut down.

Do I see duplicity on the part of Sunni Muslim leaders in bordering countries?  Yes, I do, Mr. Erdogwan and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mr Putin was somehow involved because he is one evil individual.

This is probably one of my most nonsensical posts, but I share the frustration of the GOP, I just don't share their desire to send in the Marines or the 10th Mountain Division.




Post Blog Wikipedia Update:  It turns out the U.S. dismantled all its neutron weapons some time ago as they were difficult to maintain, had limited effectiveness in combat situations and did not leave buildings standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment