Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I am a Blue Dog Democrat

and I don't really have a political party that represents me because the centrist policies are gone.

While I would like to blame the Congressional Politicians, primary voters nominate people and voters  sent people to Washington.  So I have to blame the voters for not respecting balance views in the middle that acknowledge both parties have good points and, in their partisanship, horrible disastrous points.

Excessive income redistribution is just as bad as excessive tax cutting.

Excessive safety nets is just as bad as inadequate safety nets.

Excessive isolation is just as bad as excessive intervention.

I am not looking forward to next years election.  The stakes are too high and the campaigns are not going to be really discussing the issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment