Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Trump Staggers Me

I really don't know how he does it.  I think he is unhinged in his energy and craving for adulation.  I am exhausted by his wandering rants and news creation.  I realize the news creation isn't really hard news and I wonder why the press covers it all.  Almost the entire 1st section of the New York Times today was about Trump and not one article had an iota of hard news about something concrete.

If Twitter weren't my primary way of keeping up with Union Hockey during games, I think I would quit the medium out of protest.  Twitter should have a policy of not allowing Presidents to use their service.  I am sure some lawyer could figure out a legitimate reason for such a policy and if they have to expand it to all politicians so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment