Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Environment Cost Hillary the Election

And I don't mean the political environment.  I looked at the initial election results a day or two after the election to see if Jill Stein had cost Hillary any states, and while at that time it was close, it was not sufficient.

But today I saw a column that said otherwise and I went looking for the final state results.  I discovered that Jill Stein, who ran on the Green Party ticket, received a sufficient number of votes, that if they had been cast for Hillary, she would have won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania by small margins.

So to any of my readers who cast such a vote, look at what your purity has done.  Hillary might not have done everything you wish, but she does care about the environment.  You wouldn't have climate deniers in the White House rolling back Obama's executive orders while working to curb the government's scientific research and you wouldn't have a climate denier in charge of the EPA working to dismantle the organization.

If you think any of that makes your vote worthwhile, please explain why to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment