Thursday, April 20, 2017

This is worth Reading: Trump's Horrible Foreign Policy Themes

I am working my way up to a 100 day Report Card, but there are still 10 days to go.

Anyway, this piece on how Trump's foreign policy themes are so far from both where American foreign policy has been and where a reality based assessment would have us be, that I thought my local readers should have the opportunity to read it.

Link to column

And to my loyal readers in France, I say to your political candidates who oppose Le Pen, remember an economic message to those who have lost opportunity and hope because of globalization.  They need policies that they believe will provide them a path to opportunity.  In other words, they need hope in their brain or they will vote for anger.

That is what the Hillary campaign forgot and she lost by 77,000 votes across 4 states.  And look at the F***ing mess we are in now.


And I am putting in this link so I can refer to it when I get to my 100 day Report Card.

Link to just some of the Bad things about King Donald


No comments:

Post a Comment