Wednesday, June 7, 2017

There can be no compromise with Unreasonableness

After answering some survey questions I was given the opportunity to make a comment.  This is what I said.

Your questions were a bit too black and white.  For example, while I believe Democrats and Republicans should compromise and produce solutions for problems, when the Republicans want to end environmental controls, do nothing about CO2 emissions, do not believe in the Social Safety net,  see no reason to provide for intelligent gun controls, do not produce a balanced budget when we are at full employment preferring to cut taxes for the high income people who do not need any financial help and do not respect all people regardless of whatever traits they have, I cannot vote for any Republican nor will I punish a Democrat for not compromising with them.  You cannot compromise with unreasonableness.

No comments:

Post a Comment