Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Things You Don't Know but find out about on the Internet

My home town has traditionally been a place where children get a good education and people enjoy being around each other.  Yes, there were members of both political parties and many church goers, but people kept this to themselves and respected what everybody did without getting in each other's face about anything.

Now, doing an innocent search of what might exist about Sidney, NY I found the following thing that brought them into the news in 2010.  I must emphasize that this is the Town of Sidney, not the Village of Sidney where I grew up.  Since it is rural, there can be some squirrelly people out there in the hills but I didn't expect that one of them would be Head of the Town government.  How wrong I was.

See this link and watch the 1st 4 minutes and you will see what Mr. Bob McCarthy is scared about.

Steven Colbert learns where Sidney is

No comments:

Post a Comment