Friday, October 12, 2012

Biden .75 Ryan .25

I would have given Joe a 1 but neither RSL nor I could stand his smirking.  Come on, you are over 60 and can't you control that sort of thing.  Now I will admit both RSL and I laughed out loud immediately upon Ryan's statement that the GOP Congress tried to be non-partisian.  That deserved more than a smirk upon reply.

But all in all, I thought Biden did a good job of describing how the Democrats would conduct themselves over the next 4 years and what they would try to accomplish.  I was glad Biden went into the importance of the Supreme Court appointments over the next 4 years.  I think I will bump him up to a .75 for that  (he was a .50 before I wrote that).

I give Ryan a .25 because he clarified Romney's "if you are around 60, you will get your medicare" to include 59 year olds like me.  (actually he returned to the standard of 55 year olds).

Actually, RedStateVT, maybe you should think about a vote for Obama so you can get to the right side of 55 before anything changes.

1 comment:

  1. Your scoring is an outlier. Call it a toss-up if you will, but the bigger issue is how Biden's behavior will play out. We believe that it will hurt Obama/Biden among independents.

    ReplyDelete