Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Obama 2.75 Romney 1.5

Last night goes Obama 1 Romney 0.  I might have given Romney a .25 for acknowledging that the sanctions against Iran seem to be working, but he was so incoherent trying to hit his soundbites that he failed to deliver any themes about his grasp of foreign policy.  I fear that he does not understand foreign policy or how diplomacy works.  I am not sure Romney understands anything beyond power politics and trying that has possibly been the source of Obama's failures.

So overall Obama Biden wins the debates over Romney Ryan 2.75 to 1.5.  I don't understand what President Obama was trying to accomplish in Denver and fear that may cost him the election as it seems the undecided voters decided that night and being the light thinkers that they are, stopped evaluating that night.


I will come back to undecided voters, the role of partisanship and Citizens United in my next blog whenever that may come to pass.  It is not a relationship that bodes well for lowering partisanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment