Friday, December 13, 2013

GOP Health Care Policy is in ObamaCare

And it is precisely the things that the GOP has promoted as good paths to controlling health care costs that they are attacking in ObamaCare now:  Higher deductibles, limiting insurance to in-network services to control costs and divorcing health insurance from employment.

Link to Just How Much Hypocrisy the GOP Has in their Anti-ObamaCare Rants


And we just got our new ACA compliant Group Health Insurance details here at work.  My cost is going down 7% to $485 per month for one 60 year old male, my deductible is going from $5,000 to $3,000, but I will have no out-of-network coverage.   That sure beats the $1,500 per month I paid in the individual market before I got this job before ObamaCare.


No comments:

Post a Comment