Thursday, December 12, 2013

Why Does the Federal Gov't have any agencies encouraging Business Formation?

George Will does have a point in general, although I note that Export Finance is one of those functions, and that is an area where it is necessary to compete with other countries who have a national export finance agency.

Link to George Will


And I note that I suddenly have a or some readers in Malaysia, one of my favorite countries to visit and invest in.  If any of you know where in NYC I can get some Roti Canai, please let me know in the comments.  I am sorry Anwar Ibraham, who I had the pleasure of meeting in 1997 (he would not remember me), has not been able to surmount the hurdles placed in front of him to rise to the top politically.  I think he would be a good leader.


No comments:

Post a Comment